Can't locate Razor2/Preproc/deHTMLxs.pm

Started by sleepycat, March 12, 2005, 04:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepycat

hello there, I've been searching google for a while now, trying to figure out if there is perl module I'm missing. I'm stuck on the toaster_setup.pl -s filter. It fails and and states a error pretaining to razor-agents, so than I tried to go reinstall and see if that fixxed the issue and this is the error I get.

/usr/ports/mail/razor-agents

and try to reinstall it and it gives me a error
blib/script/razor-clientCan't locate Razor2/Preproc/deHTMLxs.pm in @INC (@INC contains: lib /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/mach /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.6/BSDPAN /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.6/mach /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.6 .) at lib/Razor2/Preproc/Manager.pm line 4.BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at lib/Razor2/Preproc/Manager.pm line 4.Compilation failed in require at lib/Razor2/Client/Engine.pm line 8.BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at lib/Razor2/Client/Engine.pm line 8.Compilation failed in require at (eval 12) line 3.        ...propagated at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.6/base.pm line 85.BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at lib/Razor2/Client/Core.pm line 23.Compilation failed in require at (eval 6) line 3.        ...propagated at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.6/base.pm line 85.BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at lib/Razor2/Client/Agent.pm line 18.Compilation failed in require at blib/script/razor-client line 21.BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at blib/script/razor-client line 21.*** Error code 2Stop in /usr/ports/mail/razor-agents/work/razor-agents-2.67.*** Error code 1Stop in /usr/ports/mail/razor-agents.

Thanks

sleepycat

I fixed this problem, the problem is the latest freebsd port , so I went and download the latest software from the makers website and built it and ran the toaster fliter script and it installed.