MySQL Replication Management Utility
Author: Matt Simerson.
[ Install | Docs | FAQ | ChangeLog | Sample ]
What is Mysql::Replicate::Manager?
A script and bundle of perl methods to manage replicated MySQL servers. When a new slave needs to be configured, this script will ease the pain. When a slave desyncs (happens for a variety of reasons) this tool helps you get it back into sync with a minimum of pain and suffering.
Currently tested and working on: FreeBSD, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris
The script is free, support is not.
Contributions: Purchase items from my wish list or make a PayPal contribution.
Configure .my.cnf (see FAQ), enjoy!
- -a Archive the mysql databases
- -b Back up the mysql databases [-d backupdir]
- -c Copy archive from master to slaves
- -i Informative display of replication status
- -l show master Logs
- -f Force purge master bin-logs (can break replication)
- -p Purge master bin-logs (w/o breaking slaves)
- -s Shutdown [master/slaves]
- -x eXtract archive on slave(s)
Last modified on 5/13/05.