What programs will be installed?
All of the following *can* be installed but you have control via toaster-watcher.conf over many of the optional installs. You also have control over many of the popular options for building certain programs like MySQL, Apache, Vpopmail, etc.
- netqmail : community release of qmail + patches
- ucspi-tcp : inetd replacement
- daemontools : tools for managing daemons
- OpenLDAP : LDAP client
- autorespond : Auto Responder & vacation
- gdbm : Database routines
- ispell : Spell checking for web mail
- maillogs : mail log processor
- rrdutil : MRTG like graphs
- pyzor : Python spam signatures database
- dcc : Spam fighting tool
- socklog : pipe qmail logs to another host
- cronolog : automatic log rotater
- qmailanalog : useful for summarizing qmail logs
- isoqlog : qmail log processor, pretty HTML
- gnupg : GNU version of PGP
- gmake : GNU make
Last modified on 4/28/05.