index.cgi errors

Started by davidX, September 28, 2006, 06:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidX

Software error:

The 'debug' parameter (undef) to Mail::Toaster::Utility::find_config was an 'undef', which is not one of the allowed types: scalar
at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Params/ValidatePP.pm line 639
   Params::Validate::__ANON__('The \'debug\' parameter (undef) to Mail::Toaster::Utility::fi...') called at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Params/ValidatePP.pm line 490
   Params::Validate::_validate_one_param('undef', 'HASH(0x8650d0c)', 'HASH(0x8688148)', 'The \'debug\' parameter (undef)') called at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Params/ValidatePP.pm line 350
   Params::Validate::validate('ARRAY(0x82d0784)', 'HASH(0x86509b8)') called at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Mail/Toaster/Utility.pm line 1171
   Mail::Toaster::Utility::find_config('undef', 'file', 'toaster.conf', 'etcdir', 'undef', 'debug', 'undef', 'fatal', 1, ...) called at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Mail/Toaster/Utility.pm line 2481
   Mail::Toaster::Utility::parse_config('undef', 'file', 'toaster.conf', 'debug', 'undef') called at /usr/local/www/data/index.cgi line 40

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (you@example.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

I don't even have you@example.com defined anywhere.

davidX

Just wanted to add all my toaster files are in /usr/local/etc and my conf directory is set to /usr/local/etc in toaster.conf.

matt