supervise_rebuilt_notice

Started by adrian_m, May 03, 2005, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adrian_m

I have upgraded/re-installed the toaster.

I am now receiving this email every 5 mins. :
Quote:

This message is being sent to you because you have supervise_rebuilt_notice set in toaster-watcher.conf. I am notifitying you that /var/qmail/supervise/smtp/run has been altered. The difference between the new file and the old one is:

16c16
< exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 15360000 /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -S -H -R -c20 -x /usr/local/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -u 89 -g 89 0 smtp rblsmtpd -c -a qmail.bondedsender.org -r dnsbl.sorbs.net -r list.dsbl.org -r relays.ordb.org -r sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org -r bl.spamcop.net qmail-smtpd /usr/local/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /usr/bin/true 2>&1
---
> exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 15360000 /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -S -H -R -c20 -x /usr/local/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -u 89 -g 89 0 smtp rblsmtpd -c -a qmail.bondedsender.org -r dnsbl.sorbs.net -r relays.ordb.org -r sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org -r bl.spamcop.net qmail-smtpd /usr/local/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /usr/bin/true 2>&1

It seems as if it keeps changing back and forth, on the next email  the differences will be reversed:
Quote:

16c16
< exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 15360000 /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -S -H -R -c20 -x /usr/local/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -u 89 -g 89 0 smtp rblsmtpd -c -a qmail.bondedsender.org -r dnsbl.sorbs.net -r relays.ordb.org -r sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org -r bl.spamcop.net qmail-smtpd /usr/local/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /usr/bin/true 2>&1
---
> exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 15360000 /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -S -H -R -c20 -x /usr/local/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -u 89 -g 89 0 smtp rblsmtpd -c -a qmail.bondedsender.org -r dnsbl.sorbs.net -r list.dsbl.org -r relays.ordb.org -r sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org -r bl.spamcop.net qmail-smtpd /usr/local/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /usr/bin/true 2>&1

Does anyone know how to resolve this (other than turning off the notification), or where I could take a look?

Thanks,
-Adrian

LogicX

yes, remove any rbls you're having issue with from toaster-watcher.conf

(the rbl_server_host_name) variables (just set it to 0 and you should be fine)
--- May this post be indexed by spiders, and archived for all to see as my internet epitaph.
http://fpux.com" target="_blank">http://fpux.com

adrian_m

thanks, I'll check that out.
I had not really thought of that, I guess I still don't have a complete picture of everything that the toaster is doing in the background.

thanks,
-Adrian