Configuration Issue with Toaster-Watcher

Started by ftanner, April 05, 2005, 02:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ftanner

When I initially built my server I left a couple of defaults in toaster-watcher.conf.  Specifically the toaster_hostname and the toaster_admin_email.  Needless to say my machine is not happy.  Cron keeps sending e-mail that, of course, just fills up the queue.

Anyhow, I have modified the appropriate entries to make them read as they should, but do not know how to get these entries to be used by the toaster.  I have looked on the site and cannot see how.  I have manually ran toaster_watcher.pl and have even tried rebooting the server.  Cron is still sending out these e-mails incorrectly.

How do I get the toaster to re-parse this portion of the log and apply it correctly?

Thank you.

matt

toaster-watcher doesn't re-write the ~alias files yet, so go manually edit them.

cd ~alias
 vi .qmail-*

ftanner

matt wrote on Tue, 05 April 2005 18:50

toaster-watcher doesn't re-write the ~alias files yet, so go manually edit them.

cd ~alias
 vi .qmail-*

This got my e-mail address problem.  Thank you very much.  This didn't fix the toaster_hosname thing though.  Where can I fix that?

Thank you very much for your assistance.

matt

take a look in the files in /var/qmail/control. I think you shall find what you seek.