ezmlm.cgi not installed/configured

Started by citog, December 08, 2004, 08:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

citog

Hi,

I've been running the Toaster (3.47) for a couple of weeks and testing things out. Everything seems to be running fine but I'm not sure what I'm missing on the ezmlm.cgi (it's not to be found under /usr/local/www/...). I assume it is installed as part of the Toaster install process (when I install ezmlm). The ezmlm.cgi and ezmlm.tmpl are in the Toaster package from where I installed. What I'm wondering is:
- Have I missed something on the installation or configuration?
- Have I missed a manual step I should have performed

I might just copy over the two files and see if I can get the CGI to run, but if there's a manufacturer's method I'd prefer to use that Smile

As an aside, this may have been covered before and if it has I apologise for posting it again. However, the search function returned nothing for ezmlm when I searched.

citog

This was resolved with an upgrade to the latest version. While upgrading my Perl I noticed that there were some problems, so I'm going to put the problem down to me missing an issue and ezmlm not installing properly the first time around.

matt

The  ezmlm.cgi that gets installed with Mail::Toaster will get installed automatically when you type "make cgi" while in the distribution directory.

citog

Thanks Matt, I think I'll go back and have a look at it again when I have some more time.