RRDuitl and Squirrelmail issues

Started by xequals13, September 04, 2004, 09:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xequals13

I just installed a fresh copy of FreeBSD 4.9 and the latest toaster.  I have two issues.

The first is with rrdutil.  I get the following output when I do an update

mx01# /usr/local/www/cgi-bin/rrdutil.cgi -a update
Global symbol "$debug" requires explicit package name at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/Mail/Toaster/RRDutil.pm line 196.
Global symbol "$debug" requires explicit package name at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/Mail/Toaster/RRDutil.pm line 204.
Bareword "RRDs::error" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/Mail/Toaster/RRDutil.pm line 206.
Global symbol "$datadir" requires explicit package name at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/Mail/Toaster/RRDutil.pm line 213.
Global symbol "$datadir" requires explicit package name at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/Mail/Toaster/RRDutil.pm line 215.
Global symbol "$datadir" requires explicit package name at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/Mail/Toaster/RRDutil.pm line 217.
Global symbol "$datadir" requires explicit package name at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/Mail/Toaster/RRDutil.pm line 222.
Global symbol "$datadir" requires explicit package name at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/Mail/Toaster/RRDutil.pm line 224.
Global symbol "$datadir" requires explicit package name at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/Mail/Toaster/RRDutil.pm line 228.
Global symbol "$datadir" requires explicit package name at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/Mail/Toaster/RRDutil.pm line 230.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/www/cgi-bin/rrdutil.cgi line 28.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/www/cgi-bin/rrdutil.cgi line 28.

The second is with squirrelmail login authentication.  username and password work in pop and imap and even in sqwebmail, but not in squirrelmail.  I have checked the docs and even reinstalled from port, from source, and from toaster_setup.pl.  Any ideas?

TIA

Zorro

donavan

Not sure on the first issue.

For Squirrelmail I seem to recall that youll need to go into the ./config dir and set it up first.

Also, you might want to CVSUP to 4.10-R.

xequals13

Well I figured out the rrdutil problem.  It was a bit deep, so instead of fixing it by hand I deinstall net-snmp from /usr/ports then I reinstalled it.  Then I install mrtg from port.  Next I reviews the snmpd.conf and fixed up a couple of things, restarted snmpd.... vwalla  rrdutil works with no errors.

xequals13

Well, I have squirrelmail working.  The previous problem was a compile error.  Some how I compiled php5 with out session support.  Any how, recompiled with the following:

./configure --enable-versioning --enable-memory-limit --with-layout=GNU --with-zlib-dir=/usr --disable-all --with-regex=php --enable-cli --with-apxs2=/usr/local/sbin/apxs --enable-ctype --with-mysql=/usr/local --enable-overload --with-pcre-regex=yes --enable-posix --enable-session --enable-tokenizer --enable-xml --with-expat-dir=/usr/local --with-zlib=yes --prefix=/usr/local i386-portbld-freebsd4.9

and everything was fine.

Now, I can login and get bounced right back out.  I went to a machine with firefox and set it prompt me for cookies, so I know that the php.ini file is correct and that cookies are being allowed, but I get the "you must be logged in to view this page" error.  All the imapd log shows me is the user logging in and logging right back out in the same exact time to the second.

Any Ideas????

Please help.  Server set to role out in 15 days. Sad