index.cgi - missing descriptions

Started by khaki, July 21, 2004, 07:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khaki

i have just finished a new isntall of the qmail-toaster, and everything is great except one problem.  The index.cgi file that came with the isntallation is a little wierd.  

Under both DESTINATIONS and STATISTICS, all there is is the number box to click on, but no description or anything of what it is you are going to.  Not really sure what i need to do to fix this, as i thought for sure the titles and descriptions would already be there.

Thanks

matt

Sounds like your toaster.conf file is missing some fields, or needs to be upgraded.

khaki

its a brand new install from last week... also noticing a few other errors, seeing mail for mailto:postmaster@example.com" target="_blank">postmaster@example.com (although i dont see any example.com stuff in any config files) .. also, noticed that smtpd is not being logged, and if i use rblsmtpd, mail gets hung up in the queue untill i restart services.   had this same problem on an older install of this toaster but dont remember what it was

;(

khaki

just fixed the example.com stuff in aliases, dont know how it got there unless the install didnt pick up my settings..  

still trying to track down the no-smtp logging, and why messages to users on my mail server get hung up in the queue...

matt

The errors you have are simple to explain. You didn't follow the INSTALL instructions in order.

khaki

i hate to say it, but i follewed them 100%.  when it comes down to it, there really isnt much instructions, nor is there much to do.  i believe ive gotten most everything to work, allthough deliveried under rrdutil seems to never show anything.  i'll keep digging and see if i can come up with anything.

matt

khaki

i hate to say it, but i follewed them 100%.  when it comes down to it, there really isnt much instructions, nor is there much to do.  i believe ive gotten most everything to work, allthough deliveried under rrdutil seems to never show anything.  i'll keep digging and see if i can come up with anything.

That is not possible. If you had followed them 100%, then you'd have edited the config files in Step 3 of the install instructions at http://www.thenetworkpeople.biz/internet/mail/toaster/install.shtml." target="_blank">http://www.thenetworkpeople.biz/internet/mail/toaster/install.shtml.  The instructions haven't changed. The way your toaster gets built and what gets stuffed into all them files is goverened by those config files.

Matt