spam assassin - av - courier-imap

Started by imad, June 24, 2004, 08:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imad

hello all

First , nice work .

I have put the toaster in test , but i have some finish "config" that really don't see .

First , spamassassin . I want him to give the mail with a rewrited subject to the user . i have test with the local.cf and somes changes in spamd launch . nothing . someone ?

Second , same for av scanners , i want to see them notify the user about the desinfection , nothing more . Someone ?

Third , i don't see the way to configure/add courier-imap for calendar/task/contact . Someone ?

Thanks for all

IS

matt

imad

hello all

First , nice work .

I have put the toaster in test , but i have some finish "config" that really don't see .

First , spamassassin . I want him to give the mail with a rewrited subject to the user . i have test with the local.cf and somes changes in spamd launch . nothing . someone ?

Second , same for av scanners , i want to see them notify the user about the desinfection , nothing more . Someone ?

Third , i don't see the way to configure/add courier-imap for calendar/task/contact . Someone ?

Thanks for all

IS

1. Read the docs for qmail-scanner. Understand the difference between the fast_spamassassin and verbose_spamassassin. Adjust accordingly.

2. See answer to #1

3. Read the docs for courier-imap.

jerm

matt,

I'm using simscan, not qmail-scanner.  Are there any docs about configuring simscan to get the same effect?  I'm also having the non-subject-rewriting issue, despite having it turned on in the spamassassin mysql table and local.cf

thanks.

jerm

Quote:

Quote:

1. Read the docs for qmail-scanner. Understand the difference between the fast_spamassassin and verbose_spamassassin. Adjust accordingly.

matt

How you enable that feature depends on what version of SpamAssassin you use. For example, I'm using 3.0.2, and I have this in my local.cf:

rewrite_header Subject ****SPAM(_SCORE_)****