after upgrading toaster getting 451 qq temporary problem

Started by TobiasN, March 18, 2004, 03:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TobiasN

Hello,

After upgrading toaster to current, i get error 451 while i want send an email ... i switched the rbl off but it is still there
any idears ?

regards
Tobias Niethammer

Rafi

TobiasN

After upgrading toaster to current, i get error 451 while i want send an email ... i switched the rbl off but it is still there
any idears ?

Check your /var/log/maillog.

Is it showing clamdscan errors when you send?

That's what I'm getting. If you're getting it too, you can disable clamav in qmail-scanner-queue.pl, in the "scanner_array" variable.

I'm just running without clamav for now.

TobiasN

hi Rafi,

its true I have seen it after I send this post .... I disabled clamav.. and it works now ...

its quit difficult to upgrade an toaster ... i think upgrading to a new perl version wasn't a good idear ... a lot of problems and errors occured ;/

but now its ok *i hope

looking forward to get the toaster on a new box Wink

thanks

Tobias Niethammer

Rafi

What error # were you seeing?

I'm seeing '2', but I think some people are seeing '50' (for what may be unrelated).

-Rafi

P.S: This upgrade was my least painful. The nastiest part of it was probly migrating from MySql 3 to 4. The MySql migration itself was cake (backup /var/db/mysql; install; copy old files back to /var/db/mysql), but satisfying all the dependencies and having to recompile every part of the Toaster that used an .so to mysql was complex.

TobiasN

I got this error on each connect to the toaster

X-Qmail-Scanner-1.21: [roterschnee.net1079647767470716] clamdscan: corrupt or unknown clamd scanner error or memory/resource/perms problem - exit status 2

I'll update my new box to newest version bevore I start to get the server online ... maybe there it works fine ...

regards
Tobias Niethammer

Rafi

That's exactly what I see, with all the latest ports and Toaster 3.37.

I'd be interested to see if your upgrades can fix it.

Nick Cockinos

Rafi

That's exactly what I see, with all the latest ports and Toaster 3.37.

I'd be interested to see if your upgrades can fix it.

FYI

Thats the exact same error I had and a I had to enlist Matt to iron out the problem.
Happened again on a second toaster which still has problems. I'm currnetly installing onto a new 5.2.1 box. I'll let you know how it goes. So far so good...

Nick

Rafi

Nick,

If/when it's fixed, could you maybe post the fix?

Tx,
Rafi