Mail Toaster FAQ
Jump to navigation Jump to search
NOTE: This document is being migrated from the old FAQ. Missing sections are still there. You can help by moving content over. Thanks!
- advice for big servers
- what applications are installed
- queue info
- where can I find old versions
- how much mail is too much in a mailbox?
- multilog date stamps
- All about relaying
- message routing
- submitting patches
Setup (How do I...)
- Hardware Recommendations
- proper sizing of disk partitions
- use a signed SSL certificate
- configure a firewall
- set up a secondary MX
- publish ezmlm list archives
- save a copy of all messages
- deliver mail to mail.example.com
- configure Thunderbird
- configure Mail.app
- run Mail Toaster in a FreeBSD jail
- avoid rejecting users authenticating on port 587
- automatically report spamtrap spam to Razor
- Configure Squirrelmail to Store Prefs and Address Books in Mysql
- email domain management
- old message expiration
- migrate to new server
- starting or stopping qmail
- how do I block abusive users?
- how do I survive a joe-job attack?
- blocking mail to bogus users
- Populating /var/qmail/control/badhelo
- hard drive upgrade
- migrating to Mail Toaster
- mail isn't coming in
- mua related (pop, imap, webmail, etc)
- authdaemond fails until it has been restarted
- courier authdaemon times out after 8 hours?
- OpenSSL errors?
- random authentication failures
- Authenticated Email Sending?
- where are my nightly reports going?
- Outlook/OE fail to authenticate on port 465/587
- SpamAssassin reports "R/O: tie failed: Permission denied" in sendlog
- testing email - various ways