- - This file is now deprecated. All future changes to toaster-watcher will be documented in the main Mail::Toaster changelog.
- - Qmail.pm - updated so that rblsmtpd options will only be added if rbls are enabled in the config file.
12.16.2003 - 1.0
- - Qmail.pm - added code to support fail closed, timeout, and hard failure options of rblsmtpd
- - Added rbl_timeout option to -watcher.conf
11.22.2003 - 0.8
- - Massivly updated Qmail.pm, now we dynamically build the smtp, send, and pop3 run files
- - Check to see if we're updating or installing the new control file.
- - Added debugging output
- - Only update the file if it's different than the installed one.
- - Made changes necessary due to Qmail.pm updates
11.21.2003 - 0.7
- - Moved into Mail::Toaster::Watcher.
- - Migrated all subs out of toaster-watcher.pl script and into the Mail::Toaster::Qmail module.
- - Added additional code to also write out qmails pop3 run files based on .conf settings.
11.06.2003 - 0.6
- - Updates to the toaster-watcher.conf log file. More config settings were added to support the toaster-setup.pl script. It will now read the toaster-watcher.conf file and build the toaster per the settings you have there.
- - Lots more documentation. Added pod sections to script, added docs/Changes.pod, FAQ.pod, and Credits.pod. Also published docs to new web home for Toaster-Watcher: http://www.tnpi.biz/internet/mail/toaster/watcher/
10.06.2003 - 0.5
- - Added a bunch of options (and code for them) to work in more diverse setups.
- - Installs smtp/run file and restarts qmail-smtpd
09.29.2003 - 0.3
- First release - only current function is building the smtp/run file for qmail-smtpd.
09.26.2003 - 0.2
- - MATT::DNS add to MATT::Bundle
- - Polls selected RBL servers via new module MATT::DNS, adds available rbls to list for inclusion in smtp/run file.
09.24.2003 - 0.1
- - toaster-watcher.conf file format established
Last modified on 4/14/05.